Your country of origin or academic background are not essential for us – but we do ask a lot of other questions:
– Is teaching a valuable, motivating job? How possibly?
– Is your English excellent? Can you prove it? Are you exceptionally good in some language areas?
– What’s the best game you’ve played with your friends or students recently?
– What’s so exciting in your personality? Can you really use it to engage and motivate your students?
– How much can you squeeze out of a coursebook?
– Have you seen a good play?
– Can you act?
– Can you sing?
Well we won’t tell you all the right answers now. And there are many wrong ones. But you can guess who we are looking for. Go ahead.